Fate/Stay Night No Sekai

Arturia, una regina sui generis

« Older   Newer »
r_d_n
view post Posted on 15/11/2009, 21:49     +1   -1

Scrivo questo topic soprattutto perchè la storia di Saber mi ha particolarmente colpito, nel senso che l'ho trovata al dir poco perfetta *________* Anche se assomiglia molto alla Oldest Lady Lady Oscar (Ho scritto due volte Lady perchè lo canticchio :D ), non mi aspettavo che utilizzassero questa parte di storia... Cioè non sapevo assolutamente questa cosa! Chiamatemi stupido ma mi ha davvero affascinato molto.Soprattutto perché mi sembra (come Emiya) di rivevere quelle scene entusiasmanti e eccitanti... però c'è una parte del racconto (quella in cui muore) che m è sembrata enigmatica (?). Comunque concedo 100 punti in più per Fate Stay Night che sta migliorando nei disegni (l'ho notato già dalla copertina). Aspettiamo il numero 8 che uscirà cn il 5 numero di Soul Eater *__________*

Yggdrasil!
view post Posted on 16/11/2009, 13:18     +1   -1

eh? :huh:
Non ho capito.

Kitsune no Kin
view post Posted on 16/11/2009, 14:00     +1   -1

Penso si riferisca al manga FSN n7 dove danno qualche informazione in più sulla storia di Arturia (re artù), rispetto alle informazioni date nella novel o nell'anime.
Descrivono infatti a grandi linee (molto grandi) la sua storia fin dall'infanzia.

Come aggiunta è carina, è stata una buona pensata...

i disegni del manga continuano invece anon convincermi del tutto. Non sono bruttissimi, ma non sono neanche bellissimi

knk

view post Posted on 16/11/2009, 15:47     +1   -1

Advanced Member
★★★★★

Group:

Quoto!
Ad ogni modo, l'unica aggiunta è stata l'affidamento di Arturia al fratello del re precedente...
per il resto, non c'è niente di nuovo... è tutto molto dettagliato nello scenario FATE della visual novel...

Yggdrasil!
view post Posted on 16/11/2009, 16:01     +1   -1

In realtà che Arturia sia stata affidata al fratello del re c'è anche in FSN.
Sir Ector, per intenderci:

Questo fa di sir Kay, uno dei suoi cavalieri più fidati, sia suo cugino che suo fratello adottivo

view post Posted on 16/11/2009, 19:37     +1   -1

Advanced Member
★★★★★

Group:

???
Veramente?
Non mi sembrava che la parentela di Saber fosse specificata nella visual novel...
Ricontrollerò!

Quindi, in sostanza, il manga ha il "pregio" di non aver aggiunto niente di nuovo!
"Pregio" in quanto:
- il manga è carente
- il manga, col minestrone che sta facendo, aggiungendo roba nuova avrebbe potuto solo peggiorare le cose

Yggdrasil!
view post Posted on 16/11/2009, 19:47     +1   -1

Per la precisione, è specificato nello status (anche se in effetti non specifica che fosse il fratello)

CITAZIONE
Merlino affidò Artù a un leale cavaliere di Uther, Sir Ettore, e fu cresciuto come suo figlio adottivo sino al giorno in cui estrasse la spada.

Kitsune no Kin
view post Posted on 16/11/2009, 22:25     +1   -1

Inserire elementi e ricordi di artù nella trama non è una brutta idea, ma non bisogna esagerare...
Se si vule conoscere meglio la storia di artù è meglio leggersi un libro su Artù ^_^

FDV_91
view post Posted on 20/11/2009, 21:49     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (Yggdrasil! @ 16/11/2009, 16:01)
In realtà che Arturia sia stata affidata al fratello del re c'è anche in FSN.
Sir Ector, per intenderci:

Questo fa di sir Kay, uno dei suoi cavalieri più fidati, sia suo cugino che suo fratello adottivo

ahahahah! mi stà tornando alla mente il film della disney... e quindi.... TUTTI INSIME!

SEMOLAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Johan_Liebert
view post Posted on 14/12/2009, 17:33     +1   -1

Grande Arturia
però vorrei sapere una cosa:

ma se era una femmina io vorrei sapere come ha fatto a farsi sua sorellastra Morgaswe ( che da questa relazione concepisce Mordred X°D )

Yggdrasil!
view post Posted on 14/12/2009, 18:02     +1   -1

Dovrebbe essere (non mi ricordo dove viene spiegato, forse nei Side Materials, forse in HA) un homunculus creato da Morgana partendo da Arturia come base.
Cosa interessante, Morderd (nonostante la faccia praticamente uguale) è un maschio.

Dalla Type-Wiki:
CITAZIONE
"You must never remove that helmet."

The child of Arturia's sister, Morgan. A masked knight that came to Camelot with only the recommendation of Morgan and by presenting his awesome swordsmanship became one of the knights of the round table. He was given his sword despite his unknown origins because of his abilities and his straightforward mental chivalry.

In Fate, actually a clone created by Morgan from Arturia. A homunculus, but also a rather complete son of Arturia. Morgan used sorcery to enchant Arturia, who had become a pseudo male, extracted sperm and developed it in her own ovary.

"My son, you have the right to inherit the throne, but for now, hide your status and obey the King. And one day....you will defeat the King and take his place." He bore that obsession of his mother, but before that ambition, was Mordred's adoration of King Arthur.

Being a homunculus, his speed of growth was faster than a human being, and his life span far shorter. Feeling shame at his twisted birth, he was unconsciously jealous of normal people and due to the special innocence that children have, worshiped King Arthur, the "perfect king".

While hiding his dislike of others, he protected the way of the knights in such a way that could only be found in picture books and worked hard daily in being the ideal knight.

But, even that innocence was shattered by Morgan. Not having the slightest feelings of rebellion on him, he was spurred on by Morgan who told him the truth of his birth.

That Mordred was a child born between Arturia and Morgan.

That King Arthur didn't know that Mordred was his own child and that even if he did, he would never accept such a filthy child.

While shocked by this, he was at the same time wrapped in joy.

Despite not being a proper human, he was a child having the same blood as the King. No, as the son of a king that was superior, he should be proud of the fact that he was not human. In name, reality, mind, and body, he was fit to be the successor of the King.

Mordred approached the King with delight. This was because to Mordred, who had no father, King Arthur was the very form of godlike "father".

However, Arturia rejected Mordred very clearly.

"I see. Even if you were born my sister's plotting, you were certainly born from me. However, I will not recognize you as my son nor will I give you the throne."

Arthur hated his sister Morgan. How could the son of that person be accepted. "It makes sense.... I finally understand why my title was the weakest."

Despite how hard he tries. Even if he excels over anyone, the moment he was born from Morgan, the King would look down on him as a forever as a dirtied child.

Because of the love he had up until then had been so great, the hate of the rejected Mordred burned.

As a result, the distrust of the Round Table towards King Arthur spread and the reigns of power of Camelot were seized once Arthur departed for the Rome expedition.

He would become the leader of the rebellion representing the national discontent towards King Arthur, after finally returning after a long and tiresome battle.

Mordred raged, claiming that he hated King Arthur, that he was fit for the throne, but the truth was that he only wanted to be accepted by Arturia. He only wanted to be called "son" by the King.

The final fight.

With both armies dying, the two faced each other on a hill of swords.

"Look around you King Arthur. Your country has ended. Which ever one of us emerges the victor, it matters not. As you see before you, everything is gone. You should have known it would come to this. Had you given to me the crown, this would not have happened. Did you hate me, the son of Morgan, that much?!"

King Arthur emotionlessly replied back. "Not once did I despise you.

There was only one reason I would not give you the throne.

You didn't have the capacity of a King."

Mordred ran forward, driven on by passion.

Defeated in single combat, Mordred collapsed while still impaled by a spear.

"Never remove it before other people." Freed from that mask his mother forced on him, and with a face identical to Arturia exposed, he said,

"....Fa-ther,"

He reached out to touch the King with his blood-soaked hands at least once, but not even that wish was granted as he fell.

Johan_Liebert
view post Posted on 14/12/2009, 18:16     +1   -1

sta parte qua non la ricordo nella novel di Fate, bo sarà in HA

hanno cambiato la storia, però bella trovata XD ( e Mordred è figlio di Morgana e non Morgaswe qua )

Yggdrasil!
view post Posted on 14/12/2009, 18:39     +1   -1

Ho controllato, è nel character material.

Johan_Liebert
view post Posted on 14/12/2009, 18:52     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (Yggdrasil! @ 14/12/2009, 18:39)
Ho controllato, è nel character material.

ma in FHA o FSN?
xk io non la trovo XD
ma si trova solo in realta nua?

Yggdrasil!
view post Posted on 14/12/2009, 19:09     +1   -1

No, no. Il Character Material è un libro di materiale aggiuntivo pubblicato a parte. (http://typemoon.com/goods/special/chara_mate/index.html)
Ci sono dei bozzetti di Mordred e la sua storia.

CI si trovano anche i prototipi di Shirou e Saber:
SPOILER (click to view)
Ossia prima che decidessero di invertirne il sesso:
ecco Sajyou Ayaka

ed ecco Saber, alias Re Artù

Edited by Yggdrasil! - 14/12/2009, 19:29

51 replies since 15/11/2009, 21:49   2575 views